The AUP240B class-D power amplifier features switching power supply, a
technology that offers minimal power consumption and efficiency up to 85%. The
AUP240B has a rated output power of 240W and can be used with a mixer or preamplifier
to set up a public address system. The loudspeaker outputs, both high impedance
100V and low impedance 8 Ohm, allow you to meet both PA fixed installation and
Hi-Fi stereo audio installation requirements. The balanced line input features
a Euroblock connector and input level control. The integrated high-pass filter
at the output can be enabled or disabled via dip switch. There is also the
function of enabling automatic standby after no input signal detection for one
minute and immediate reactivation with any input signal detection. Operating
status LED indicators include protect, clip, input and output for easy
supervision. With full short circuit, overload, high temperature, clip and DC
protection, the AUP240B meets precise operating criteria and has been designed
and tested to ensure maximum reliability in extended use.
• Switching technology for power supply.
• Class D power amplifier with low energy consumption.
• Mounting in 19” rack with 1U height, for a smaller footprint and less
• Rated output power at 240W.
• Constant impedance (8Ω) or constant
voltage (100V) power output.
• Balanced line input with phoenix connector and level control.
• Output HPF filter with activation switch.
• Built-in auto standby function for energy saving.
• LED indicators for protect, clip, input and output.
• Full short circuit, overload, high temperature, clip and DC
• 230V AC and 24V DC power supply.
• Speaker overload and short
circuit protection circuit.
|CLASS D power amplifier
|Output power RMS
|100V / 8Ω
|balanced Euroblock connector
|0.775Vrms, 0dBu balanced
1.55Vrms, +6dBu unbalanced
HIGH PASS FILTER
|20Hz -20KHz (-3dB)
|0 ÷ +45°C
|484 x 44 x 420 mm